In compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018, on the 5th of December, for the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and also the Council on the 27th of April 2016 concerning the protection of personal data (RGPD) and finally The law 34/2002, on the 11th of July, concerning Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI) , handsqualita.es/.com on this website explains what personal information his website collects, what its purpose is and what your rights are with respect to it.
Person in charge of personal data processing
Name: Carlos Ramirez Sansano (CARLOS)
Residence: San Fulgencio (Alicante)
Activity: Multi Services
Purpose of personal data processing
Your personal data will be only used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative processes with the users of the website
- Answering queries and/or providing information requested by the client.
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or subscribed by the user.
- To perform profile and usability analyses.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a writing with the subject line «Unsubscribe» to email@example.com . In accordance with the LSSICE, Prieto does not carry out spamming practices, therefore, he does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the client. Consequently, every communication that you receive from CARLOS, the client has the option of cancelling it.
I will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above except by legal duties or court order.
Keeping your personal data
Your data will be stored:
- As long as the commercial/social relationship lasts and it is necessary to do legally, in the case of providing these as a client.
- Until you request its deletion, in case you have subscribed to a free service, or when you stop interacting with handsqualita.com for a reasonable time.
However, I will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the misuse of the website
You will not be subjecte to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested when the appropriate box is ticked in relation to your data collection.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or to accept the present data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about Prieto’s products and services.
In cases where there is a previous contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the previous existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into CARLOS information systems. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the client expressly consents to CARLOS carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the customer indicates otherwise :
- The practice of sending commercial and/or promotional communications by any authorised means informing customers of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- The conservation of the data during the periods established in the relevant regulations.
While browsing handsqualita.com may collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a register that points how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
I use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Rights of interested people
As an interested user, you can request the following rights before CARLOS by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as a subject: «LOPD, EXERCISE RIGHTS», and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any other legal document.
- Right of access: allows the interested person to know and obtain information about his/her personal data being processed.
- Right of correction or deletion: it allows the correction of mistakes and the modification of data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: it allows the deletion of data that prove to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right of objection: the right of the user to have his/her personal data unprocessed or to stop doing it.
- Data processing limitation: this involves marking the personal data stored, in order to limit any future processing.
- Portability of data: providing data to the user ,so that, he/she may transfer the data to another responsible person without hindrance.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing having significant effects or impacts.
The interested parties may request the access to their personal data at any time, as well as their rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and also the revocation of their consent, by sending a written communication to the address ,NN number ,San Antón Street , P.C. ZZZZ , San Fulgencio, Alicante or to the e-mail address email@example.com, providing a copy of their ID card or a similar document specifying their request.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority if you consider that your rights in relation with your data protection (aepd.es) have been infringed.
For all purposes the relations between CARLOS and their clients , in this web, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves,being competent the Courts and Tribunals of Alicante to resolve all conflicts derived or related to their use.